Howbeck Met with Elemental Software who have created a social prescribing platform that makes it easier for social prescribing projects to monitor, track and support patients from the point of referral. This includes a patient portal, so they can keep track of the activities they are singed up to. We are investigating whether this works with our local preferred service called Alternative Solutions from Pathways CIC
Elemental Software are working with several social prescribing projects across the UK, view a range of their projects.
Their social prescribing platform has a number of features:
- Health risk analysis: Helping patients to better understand their health risk and track their health risk status using validated monitoring tools.
- Social Prescription Generator: Referring patients to a range of quality assured community based lifestyle interventions.
- Attendance Tracker: Facilitates, tracks and measures attendance rates of patients across multiple community based lifestyle intervention providers.
- Calendar System: Generates bookings with providers integrated with the patient’s personal calendar.
- Health Impact Measurement: Tracks the patient’s health and wellbeing improvement journey in real time in line with their identified health risks.
- Enhanced Directory of Services: Enables accredited providers to create and edit a database of venues, programmes and allocate appropriate facilitators.
- Aggregate Reports: Provides accurate epidemiological information to facilitate greater reporting between Government departments, local authorities, private and community and voluntary organisations to benefit entire communities.
If you would like more information about Elemental Software please get in touch or visit the website.
View further information in relation to the Platform features.