Lucy Minshull is an experienced NHS manager with over 20 years’ experience. She has acquired a vast amount of experience working across both Primary and Secondary Care, General Practice, Primary Care Trusts and CCGs. She has been involved in Practice based Commissioning; Service Redesign Commissioning and Medical Revalidation with a particular interest in primary care development. Lucy is very committed, operational and focused on delivery on outcomes and strives on strong and credible working relationships formed over her many years within the NHS which she continues to build upon.
Lucy provides project management support and expertise primarily to the North Staffordshire GP Federation predominantly on workforce including bid writing and innovative projects to support general practice which have included:
• piloting the first Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice;
• the first Primary Care Physician Associate Internship scheme for Staffordshire which has been shortlisted for a 2019 HSJ Award and received RCGP endorsement; and
• Supporting GP Recruitment & Retention;
• Development of a local GP Locum Bank; and
• Various innovative projects to support general practice.